Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Monday, July 11, 2011

Yardsale Beauts (pronounced: byoots)

I wanted to show off some awesome finds :)

1- Galvanized bucket to put ice and water bottles in at reception... $0.25


2- Mason jars and vases... assorted sizes/prices (most expensive $.50)



(oh, and the little grapevine circle things were 5 cents a piece... so I'm sure I can find a use for them at that price!)


3- A gorgeous rustic, paint-chippin, country-style window. $3.00


This gem is going to be used for my seating chart... just gotta dust off the windows and get me a sharpie to write the names/table number on! And it will have this beautiful garland featured below (not a yardsale find) wrapping around the edges somehow :)


Also- I went to the post office and mailed out the 14 invitations that I couldn't hand deliver, made a call to a local seamstress about my alterations, and am about to go call my aunt about our wedding cake.

Also- I laid out in my backyard for about 45 minutes with a spray bottle of icey water to cool me down... working on my taaaaaaaaaaaan :)

I like today.

5 comments:

  1. Yaii .. I love good deals.. I too found some cool stuff this weekend at a yard sale. 2 cup cake tower holders for $5 .. and a little wood table for another $5 .. one man’s junk another woman’s treasures.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool finds..Loving the rustic-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I love all of your amazing finds, Heidi! I really wish we could go garage sale shopping together--I think we'd have too much fun! Though we'd probably end up fighting over rustic/vintage wedding decorations. :) I also scored some awesome mason jars at a thrift store today. I don't think I paid over 49 cents for any, though most were 29 cents. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love these finds! just the types of things I'm looking for too!! I am not lucky enough to make out this well, so congrats, and I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete