Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Friday, July 29, 2011

Eeney Meeney Miney Mo.

So, with 57 days left I should definitely be knocking things off my to-do list. Instead, I'm adding.

Rather, expanding. (this word makes me feel better about giving myself more work)


Tonight- Jeff and I are finalizing things on our Target Registry (I love target). We gave ourselves 2 1/2 hours a few months back to register and everything went great... but by the end of it we were just scanning stuff to get it over with. I've weeded out the ugly impulse things... and now tonight we have a specific list of items to find in the store. I like having a plan. :)

One tough thing is not knowing where we'll be living (or what kind of place we should plan for)... our plan is to start looking within 2 weeks of now for an apartment... but I have to share something that makes me laugh. hehehe....

We're also registered on amazon.com - not sure if you've ever experienced it, but they have the "Universal Registry" option... which means you can go onto any website online that sells things and click "Add to Registry" on your toolbar. So, as a joke... I decided to put it to the test. There's one house on realtor.com that really interests me........... so I added it to the registry.


Yep. There's a house on our wedding registry.


hahaha.... oh dear, I know we won't get it (duh) but it's just funny to look at. :)

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Hey, if you don't ask....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA too funy, what a cute house..and the girls are right, you never know!!! I'd love to get a house for a wedding present..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um i totally want a house on my registry. dang it i should've done that!

    oh and ps, when you get a chance, would you mind going to this link and comment at the bottom? mathew and i really want to win this contest for a free wedding video :) thanks girlie! http://weddings.storymixmedia.com/wedding-blogger-stephanie-tunches.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if enough people chip in...you never know! :)

    ReplyDelete