Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Magic Pot

Any one familiar with this little beauty???


If there was only one Pampered Chef item that I could live with for the rest of my life, it would be this one. This puppy is a crockpot on steroids. Cooks whole chickens in the microwave in 25 minutes. Yeah, you heard me.

My famous (famous, meaning my husband tells EVERYONE about it) meat loaf. 20 minutes. Microwave.

Molten lava cake. 10 minutes. Microwave.

You don't have one. You need it.

www.pamperedchef.biz/thevarners   Click it. You won't regret it.



That being said.... I made this

tonight.

After prepping... 5 minutes in the microwave. PERFECTION.

There's certain things in life that make me feel like a pro. wife. Cooking stellar meals is one of them. Especially when they're super simple and taste great.


Another thing is going to bed with a clean sink. Both of these things are happening tonight thanks to this meal.


Like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment