Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Monday, June 27, 2011

THIS JUST IN! (another FAIL)

Our invitation paper just came in the mail!!!! Who's excited?!?!?

THIS GIRL!!!

The only catch is- we didn't get enough. (::smacks self in forehead::)

So, here's a tip for all of you DIYers, if you ordered your paper at two separate times like me, refresh your memory before you order the second batch. We bought extra paper for invitations when we ordered the save the date paper a while back- and I just assumed I had enough eggplant colored paper to make the invitations.

Well, you know what they say about assuming, right?

Yep.

So, now- I just called my paper supplier and left a message about my sad story and ordered more.


On a lighter note----- isn't this gorgeous?!?! I love our color scheme- and I love that I don't know anyone else who's ever used it. Trendsetter? I think yes. :)

White, Natural, Orange, and Eggplant
YUM!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! So sorry you underordered but I am sure you will get what you need from your supplier, they are always willing to help out a bride in crisis!! I'm hosting a giveaway this week for some beautiful pearl earrings..be sure to stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete