Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thriftiness FTW!

FTW = For the win!!

I'd just like to start off by saying, "I LOVE YARD SALES!!!"




Seriously- one person's junk is another's treasure. Every yard sale I pass I stop by and check for vases, mason jars, burlap, and white christmas lights!

So far I've spent about $10.50 and have
-14 large vases (for centerpieces)
-12 mason jars
-3 strands of Christmas lights
-6 small votive jars
-3 woven baskets (for Trail Mix bar)

(My budget for all of these things was originally in the $150 range.) :)


Awesome. I know.




This Saturday I have a date with my mom to hit up another community yard sale close by! I'm still on the search for mason jars and as many Christmas lights as I can find! I thought I found the motherload at another yardsale... but they were icicle lights. (dislike.)

No comments:

Post a Comment