Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Saturday, June 16, 2012

We Came. We Saw. We Loved.

Jeff and I went to tour a house this past week. I don't want to get too excited yet, I'm still working on getting the pre-qualification for the housing loan.

It was just simply perfect.



3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, hardwood floors, cute kitchen, sweet deck, 3/4 of an acre of land, tiger lillies galore, and trees that line the property. 

What's not to love, right??


So, here's the plan. Jeff and I are praying pretty hardcore about this. Last week we did some fasting, and talked to God about the situation. We're asking for His hand in it. If we get approved for a loan, and the house is still availabe, we're going for it! (Woah!) If we're denied for whatever reason we're going to stay where we are for another year and  save $$$! So either way it's a win.

Of course, having tons of free time while I'm on vacation all summer... I've been pinning on Pinterest like a busy little beaver!

Current Loves:

Coral and Aqua. I'm thinking of incorporating these colors into the dining room.





Yellow and Grays. Master bedroom.


I can't stop meditating on this verse:
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

It's so beautiful how our God wants to bless us. Jeff and I have recently been given the opportunity to host Bible Study at our house the past two weeks for the Men's Freedom House (click link) and it's been incredible. We'd love to give God the glory for a new home with even more space and opportunity to host events.

Please feel free to pray with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment