Eliana Reine Varner

Eliana Reine Varner

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Life's Craziness.

So... this is me lately:

*I've accomplished nothing wedding-related since my last post (yikes).
*I started my new job (which is amazing by the way).
*I'm commuting a little over an hour each way right now (not so amazing).
*Jeff and I have been given (for free) a couch, some dressers, and quite possibly a bed. (yay!)
*I went camping again and made another sand sculpture!!


*I have been sucking at healthy eating... so I won't be losing the 7-10 lbs. of pudge I'd been hoping for before the wedding.
*Only 35 days to go!!!!
*Hanging out with my maid of honor and going to pick up her wedding dress today! (She gets married 1 month after me- craziness!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my i thought i was the only one!! I have two weeks to go.. and Ive been pretty lazy to do anything wedding realated... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you, we moved this past weekend and I am in the process of all focus on setting up and decorating the new house that wedding has now taken second fiddle..I feel bad but the house is my main priority right now! We will get back on track eventually. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, loooove the sand sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finding a job you love! And good luck with the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete